Beauty Queen Makeup Tutorial by Mrs Nevada United States
Get The Fuss Free Golden Glow
When Beauty Blender came out with their new Beauty Queen edition you know I had to jump all over it. I've been using a beauty blender for as long as I can remember so the crown packaging and pink sponge was an easy sell as the girlier the better in my opinion.
With so many events I've been getting a lot of makeup practice. This is one of my favorite, quick and easy, shimmery looks because every queen likes to glow. The Beauty Blender makes being streak free super easy; streaks do not make me feel regal!
- Dampen beauty blender before use and squeeze well before using. If you use the sponge dry it will suck up all of the product rather than putting it on your face where you want it.
- Bounce the beauty blender across the skin, don't drag or smudge it across skin
- Wash after each use. Beauty Blenders solid cleansing bar and textured, pink silicone pad make it easy to clean each time. I know I've been guilty in the past of not cleaning my sponges as often as I should but this definitely helps me make it part of my routine. I'm sure my skin thanks me for it!
To recreate this red carpet ready look, watch now:
- Primer: Kane NY serum and primer.
- Foundation: Makeup Forever HD and Era airbrush.
- Concealer: Lancome
- To Bake and highlight: Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay
- Eyeshadow: ColourPop Golden State of Mind Palette
- Contour: Fakebake Beauty Bronzer
- Bronzer: Bobbi Brown Sunset Glow
- Highlighter: MAC Soft & Gentle
- Eyebrows: Kevyn Aucoin Precision Eye Pencil in Warm Blonde
- Mascara: Kevyn Aucoin 'The Volume' Mascara
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Waterproof Tattoo Liner and Maybelline Unstoppable.
- Lashes: Ardell Wispies
- Lip Liner: Smashbox Always Sharp in Nude Fair
- Lipstick: Anastacia 'Pure Hollywood'
- Lipgloss: Giella 'Eve in NY' custom blend
- Powder: Kat Von D Lock It in Translucent
- Setting Spray: Mehron
Sponsored: Beauty Blender and Influenster