5 Best Travel Friendly Beauty Products
Throw These in Your Carry On & You're Good To Go
I travel a lot for work and vacation (for more years than I care to admit) and have picked up a lot of tricks along the way to make the load lighter and life easier. These 5 best travel size makeup and beauty products are the best beauty products for air travel as they're all TSA approved so you can throw them in your carry on and you're good to go; especially on trips where you really don't want to deal with checked bags.
I may have butchered the pronounciation of Laneige, but you get the point!
Best Travel Beauty Products
- Sphynx 3-in-1 Razor for on the go touch-ups. I always feel like I miss a spot and this means no embarrassing moments or hairy patches!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask-I wear this day and night, it smells great and leaves a subtle pink finish.
- Multi-Purpose Primer: Apply pre and post flight and anytime during for glowing, hydrated skin. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is an old favorite of mine.
- Sample size perfume: Because no one wants to arrive smelly! A good perfume can cover a multitude of sins.
- Charming Charlies hairband bracelet-airplane air isn't the kindest to our tresses. When the dry air leaves you with static flyaways or the pillows leave you with bed head just throw your hair in a pony or top knot with this band. The bracelet and hairbands come in lots of color options to coordinate with your outfit.
Shop The Video
Thanks for watching! Check back soon on Fitness by Eve or head over to the Glam & Gowns blog for more inspo 💕