Jabra Elite Sport Wireless Headphones Review. Hit or Miss?
Hit or Miss? How to take your training up a notch.
Jabra Elite Sport Wireless Headphones Review.
Watch my personal review of Jabra Elite sport wireless headphones.
I'm not just impressed by the sound and comfort but by the Jabra app. The app makes training fun and easy to track by monitoring your heart rate (from the earbuds) and training time. You can also take calls using these so I've been using them as my microphone/headphones when training online clients so that I can move away from the phone and still hear and be heard clearly. What are the main benefits of Jabra Elite Sport?
- Different size silicone or comply foam earpieces to get the perfect fit for you. I tested these do plyometrics and they stayed put in my little ears.
- 13.5 hour battery life. This makes them great for long haul flights, or for when you just forget to charge them.
- Track workouts using the Jabra App: Their app counts reps, steps, calories, HR, and training intensity. Click the link to see all of the features.
- Find my headphones feature: great if you lose them, or if they're stolen
- 3 year warrantee
- Waterproof: ideal for outdoor all-weather runners and cyclists or those who sweat a lot!
- Affordable: At under $200 these are a lot more reasonable than some of the other name brands or over ear headphones.