Get Festive With This Healthy Holiday Turkey Cranberry Burger Recipe
All the Flavor, None of The Guilt!
Festive foods don't need to do major damage to your waistline and health.
Try this lean and organic turkey burger; bursting with all of your favorite festive flavors minus the guilt. These turkey burgers are not only moist but they're super quick and easy to make and cook too.
So grab the ingredients and give it a go.
WBFF Pro Diva Eve Dawes shows you how:
Ingredients: Serves 2-3
- 1lb ground turkey breast
- 1/3 cup crushed, raw, unsalted walnuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dried cranberries (sub with 1 tbsp cranberry juice if you can't find these)
- 1/2 apple, peeled, cored & roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs
- Mix all of the ingredients together and form into patties.
- Place on a pre-heated medium/high grill for 7-9 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Once cooked, remove from grill and serve with the sides of your choice.
- To add more flavor and moisture, top with a homemade cranberry mayonnaise.
- To make it even more festive, top with a little stuffing.
- To make it fruitier, top with baked apple (see video).
Fitness by Eve https://www.fitnessbyeve.com
REAL FOOD. REAL TALK. REAL LIFE