Dairy Free Chocolate Protein Martini Recipe
...otherwise known as Eve's Proteini Recipe
I'm guilty to say I like a drink but finding a 'clean' low calorie mixer if you don't like soda water is challenging. Which led me to think "How can I make healthy, skinny versions of my favorite cocktails?" and is why I started creating my own cocktails such as this low carb chocolate martini recipe that's dairy-free and high in protein. Since protein shakes are part of my daily diet and I have a passion for chocolate martini's I decided what better than to combine the two!
The only additional calories and sugar are from the alcohol and it's filling, which means it doesn't give you the munchies like most alcoholic drinks do and one is enough*. Plus this is a super easy, 1 step recipe anyone can make!
chocolate proteini Ingredients:
- 1 scoop Hydro-whey Chocolate protein powder (you could also use vanilla if you don't like chocolate)
- 1.5 US fl oz (44ml) single shot or 3.0 fl oz (89ml) Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 cup of ice (use a little water & less ice for a thinner drink)
- Throw everything in a blender and blend until it has a milkshake like consistency.
- Either serve short in a martini glass or blend with more water and serve long as an 'adult' shake.
- Try garnishing it with cinnamon or coconut, serve, put your feet up or grab a drinking partner and enjoy!
I use Hydro-whey protein to keep it lower in carbohydrates and fat but you could use your favorite or turn it into a night cap by using a casein protein powder.
Try this low calorie chocolate protein martini recipe out and let me know what you think in the comments below. Looking for something different? Check out the rest of the skinny cocktail recipes. Have a favorite cocktail you want me to create a skinny version of? Just let me know.
Dairy-Free Low Carb Protein Milk Chocolate Martini Recipe. Fitness by Eve
*always drink responsibly