Dairy Free Protein Chocolate Martini Recipe
...otherwise known as Eve's Proteini Recipe
I'm guilty to say I like a drink, not a lot but finding a 'clean' low calorie mixer if you don't like soda water is challenging. Which is why I started creating my own cocktails such as this dairy free protein milk chocolate martini recipe. Since protein shakes are part of my daily diet and I have a passion for chocolate martini's I decided what better than to combine the two!
The only additional calories and sugar are from the alcohol and it's filling, which means it doesn't give you the munchies like most alcoholic drinks do and one is enough*. Plus this is a super easy, 1 step recipe anyone can make!
- 1 scoop Hydro-whey Chocolate protein powder (you could also use vanilla if you don't like chocolate)
- 1.5 US fl oz (44ml) single shot or 3.0 fl oz (89ml) Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 cup of ice (use a little water & less ice for a thinner drink)
- Throw everything in a blender and blend until it has a milkshake like consistency.
- Either serve short in a martini glass or blend with more water and serve long as an 'adult' shake.
- Try garnishing it with cinnamon or coconut, serve, put your feet up and enjoy!
Try this out and let me know what you think in the comments below. Looking for something different? Check out the rest of the skinny cocktail recipes.
Skinny Cocktail Recipes
Dairy Free Protein Milk Chocolate Martini Recipe. Fitness by Eve
*always drink responsibly